Interim CTO and Interim CIO Executives Harness Technology
Within the nationwide network of Cerius contract executives are hundreds of men and women with impressive credentials in the development of technology products and the management of information technology. These are senior-level business leaders who have created technology strategies for companies and have led enterprise-wide initiatives involving information technology. Cerius can connect you with the right part-time or interim CIO and CTO within a week.
Transforming Information Technology from a Cost Center to a Profit Center to a Competitive Advantage
Cerius interim executives have an in-depth understanding of business process improvement and technology along with the hands-on experience to drive your IT organization to become a strategic and competitive asset.
Interim CIO’s from Cerius fill a gap between the departures of a senior IT executive and the start date of the new hire. Part-time CIOs work for a designated period of time to build and lead the IT organization in a SMB, or to lead a key IT initiative within larger organizations. While the title may be CIO, or VP Information Technology, or even Director IT, our executives typically report to the CEO, President, the Board, or to another C-level executive.
A partial list of initiatives driven by Cerius interim CIOs and part-time CIOs include:
- Technology Strategy and Roadmaps
- Quality of Risk Management Systems
- Digitizing Services & Transactions
- Enterprise Architecture
- ERP selection, implementation, or fine-tuning
- Business Process, Information, Technology and Planning
- Information Technology Improvement
- Data Centers, Cloud Computing, Technology and Help Desk
- Program, Project and Portfolio Management
- System Evaluation and Selection Process
- IT / Technology and Business Alignment
- Global Outsourcing
Creating Winning Technology Strategies and Product Direction
Many Cerius contract executives have been Chief Technology Officers for companies. These visionary individuals are able to contribute to a company’s product and business strategy by focusing on long-term and “big picture” issues (while still having deep technical knowledge of the relevant field).
A partial list of initiatives driven by Cerius interim CTOs and part-time CTOs include:
- Establish and direct the technical vision for a company
- Contributes to the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth
- Assess the value of the company’s IP assets and how best to protect and leverage those assets
- Leads all aspects of the company’s technological development, or leads a specific project
- Leads an R&D initiative for a new product
- Creates technical strategies that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the business
- Conducts technology assessments and recommendations
Let’s discuss your technology needs and the right expertise to address them.