Advisor for Pharmaceutical
Company Size & Timeframe
- 200 Employees
- 3 Weeks
- The Advisor helped answer various questions that had been on the CEO’s mind.
- The Advisor connected the CEO with some investment professionals in the industry to gain insights on valuation and exit opportunities.
- The Advisor brought clarity to help determine the criteria for further investments and which products and services will provide the biggest opportunity for growth.
Company Profile & Position
- Privately Owned
- CEO has grown company over 10+ years.
- The CEO has made some significant investments in products that are not getting much traction and wasn’t sure if he should continue to invest in them.
- There were additional product and service opportunities and the CEO was not sure which to focus on.
- With all of the industry consolidation, the CEO was not sure what potential acquirers would value most in the company.
- The CEO lacked a leadership team to manage the various business units and it was all falling on him.
- Initial client request was to bring in a fractional executive to manage the business units.
- Through conversations with the CEO he valued industry knowledge and strategic expertise over operational expertise.
- The more Cerius learned it became clear bringing in a fractional executive was premature and some critical business questions needed to be answered first.
- Cerius connected the client with one of an industry expert who had been CEO and successful exited a couple of times to do an assessment and Advise the CEO.
- The Advisor got to know the company, its talent, and the goals.
See what Cerius can do for you.
“Great leaders don’t lead others with bitterness or resentfulness of past mistakes, they lead with hope and knowledge of the past to inform greater decision making in the future.”