Why a Cerius Controller / Chief Restructuring Officer?
Cerius Controllers have already enjoyed stellar high-level careers in which they established accounting processes, improved cash flow and restructured debt. Today, these senior executives can step into your organization on an interim, part-time or project basis to share their knowledge, provide objective recommendations and work with your management team to deliver results for you. It’s a perfect solution for a small company that can’t justify a permanent, full-time controller—or a larger company that needs to fill a vacancy quickly or tackle a critical initiative.
Cerius specializes in providing the right leadership at the right time. A chief restructuring officer with deep experience can be available within a week—and will be focused on results from day one.
Results Speak for Themselves
Within two months, the Cerius Executive:
Created a complex matrix and designed a control program to forecast and track expenses
- Redesigned reporting to facilitate population of forecast and actual figures
Trained staff for ongoing accuracy of reporting
- Created a flexible reporting model to ensure the attainment of EBITDA goals
- Enabled top management to have full visibility
Within five months (5 days per week), the Cerius Executives:
Generated 8 months of financials to bring reporting current
- Created, reconciled and posted bargain purchase agreement
- Obtained unqualified audit report
Decreased time to complete future month- and year-end financial closes
- Prevented company from being in default of covenants
- Trained full-time Controller replacement