Why a Cerius Marketing Executive?
Marketing has become one of the most challenging and rapidly evolving of all business functions—and yet you can’t survive without it. If you’re not an expert on positioning, product strategy, lead generation, target market assessment, packaging and brand awareness, you’re likely losing ground. But many small companies with limited resources are learning they can out-market larger competitors by having a Cerius CMO at the helm. Even large companies bring in Cerius marketing executives in consulting roles to drive key marketing initiatives, such as marketing automation implementation, or go-to-market planning.
Cerius specializes in bringing the proven leadership you need. You’ll gain the strength of a vetted, experienced executive who can raise the bar on your marketing efforts—and maximize your growth potential.
This also applies to the following titles:
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Vice President of Marketing
- Director of Marketing
Results Speak for Themselves
In nine months (3-4 days per week), the Cerius Executive:
Evolved the company’s strategic platform: Vision, Mission and Values
- Identified and resolved critical issues impacting completion of a marketing roadmap
- Launched initial thought leadership efforts: social media, blogs, speaking engagements
Built a tactical plan with hundreds of line items to actualize marketing roadmap
- Increased understanding of marketing ROI and how to achieve it
- Saved costly mistakes with prior marketing direction
In three months, the Cerius interim Chief Marketing Officer:
Created top 10 go-to-market recommendations based on market research findings
- Developed a plan for integrating product marketing and product management
- Devised a new go-to-market concept, storyline and pitch
Created a positioning statement, suggested language, imagery and taglines
- Centralized sales and marketing functions for quicker speed to market
In four weeks, the Cerius Marketing Executive:
Increased collaboration between sales and engineering
- Increased lead producing marketing activities
- Developed a Value Proposition to clarify the go-to-market strategy
Repositioned new products to align with the market
- Updated research and analysis and set new priorities
- Set sales objectives for personnel with reporting
Find the right Marketing leader for right now.