Why a Cerius Part Time HR Consultant?
Many growth-minded companies have discovered that using a contract executive in the role of a part-time, temporary or interim HR executive makes smart sense. That’s because even in companies that outsource many day-to-day duties to a third-party company, the CEO typically wants a senior-level HR executive on the team—even if it’s only a few days a week. By engaging a part-time executive to head the HR function, the CEO can afford to have the talent and experience on board today—while preparing the company for where it needs to be in 3-5 years.
Cerius specializes in finding the right leadership for the right time. You’ll gain the strength of a vetted, experienced executive who can support your business, bring proven skills to the table, and set you up for the future.
This also applies to the following titles:
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Vice President of Human Resources
- Director of Human Resources
- Vice President/Director of Talent Acquisition
Results Speak for Themselves
Within seven months (3-5 days per week), the Cerius Executive:
Decreased legal costs by over $500,000
- Increased paperwork compliance to 100%
- Achieved over $1 million in savings with PEO
Increased management skills and lowered incidence of employee relations issues
- Implemented trainings on diversity, unconscious bias, bullying, sexual harassment prevention and change management
Within three months, the Cerius Executive:
Conducted compensation analysis
- Improved employee satisfaction with Employee Engagement meetings
Conducted employee and leadership meetings to provide survey feedback
- Created a competitive salary structure to help retain talent