Why a Cerius Operations Executive?
Cerius gets it. Operations leadership is a serious strategic and hands-on function—one that can have profound effects on an organization’s bottom line. When you need an organizational change consultant, you need the right one, right now. You need a leader with a keen eye on improving quality, complex business processes, lean manufacturing and supply chain management. The stakes are too high for the untrained or inexperienced. Too much is riding on success.
Cerius specializes in bringing the proven leadership you need. You’ll gain the strength of a vetted, experienced executive, offering turnaround management consulting to pinpoint the most effective ways to meet performance goals and surpass the competition.
This also applies to the following titles:
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- VP of Operations
- Director of Operations
- General Manager
Results Speak for Themselves
Within nine months of having the Cerius Executive:
All projects were done on-time and within budget
- All revenue goals were met, with recovery from production issues
- Company successfully transitioned to the acquiring company within 60 days
Within six weeks (a few hours a week), the Cerius Executive:
Ensured that Accounting closed the books by the 5th of the month, with reporting available by the 10th
- Established a decision-making dashboard for the CEO
- Increased productivity and better prioritization within R&D
Within 11 months of having the Cerius Executive, the company:
Met all financial goals
- Minimized industry contraction through supply chain efficiencies
Ensured 100% of orders shipped with no mishaps during the transition
- Increased bank inventory audit compliance rate from 30% to 100%