Cerius Executives Launches Virtual Advisory Service
CEOs Can Build an On-Demand Virtual Advisors Team for Expert Advice
IRVINE, Calif. April 3, 2017 – Cerius Executives today launched Cerius Advisors, a seamless platform giving chief executive officers and business owners the benefits of an advisory board in a more flexible and on-demand model. Cerius hand-picked each advisor for their ability to help business leaders find value quickly. Business leaders can easily find, communicate with and contract with expert advisors from a range of industries and backgrounds on an as-need basis.
“It is lonely at the top. CEOs and business owners are often looking for a trusted source of a peer outside their inner circle, usually within a particular area of expertise, for a variety of reasons,” commented Pamela Wasley, CEO of Cerius Executives. “They may question the source or the agenda of the person who gave the initial input; they may acknowledge that they do not have the expertise internally; or they may need an outside perspective that a member of their executive team can’t give them. We kept getting the comments from business leaders saying, ‘I just need someone to talk to.’ In response, we built Cerius Advisors, a trusted community for business leaders to receive expert advice on a particular subject or industry.”
Some common discussion business leaders have had with advisors include:
- Talk through financial growth strategies with a CFO who has grown ten companies from start-up to exit
- Get innovative marketing ideas from CMOs to grow the business
- Discuss operational frustrations and some first steps to resolving them
- Suggestions for how to get more cooperation from top-performing sales people who go rogue.
- Options for long-term employees or management teams that may not have the necessary skills to move the company to the next level.
- How to develop more accountability within a company
- What to consider when a core product may have growth potential in other industries or countries
- What to consider if thinking about selling a business
- How do you strategically upgrade your technology allowing you to get a quick return on your investment
Cerius Advisors is comprised of a group of selected senior level executives who have decades of experience leading organizations of all sizes in a variety of industries. They were selected for their ability to ask the right questions and provide valuable insights.
About Cerius Executives
As one of the largest North American providers of contract executives for part-time, temporary, interim and consulting assignments, Cerius has a network of thousands of executives from Operations, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, IT, Engineering and Human Resources. These executives are available to step into companies on short notice to fill a sudden gap in leadership, to run a key initiative, or to provide specialized skills and knowledge for a temporary period of time. Cerius serves clients of all sizes from virtually every industry. Cerius is headquartered in Irvine, California. www.ceriusexecutives.com, (888) 565-5289.