Increasing Revenues the Easy Way – Look Inside First
Whether you are operating on a shoe string budget or have plenty of cash to spare, I don’t know anyone who would turn down a referral, repeat business from current clients or reoccurring revenues. These are the Holy Grail for most businesses. Yet, while in pursuit of new customers it is easy to forget how these three things can make a little effort go a long way.
Remember the 80/20 rule for your marketing efforts. It takes only 20% of your marketing efforts to get business from your existing clients which will bring you 80% of your business. So where are your current marketing and business development efforts focused? For your company, do you know?
- The # of referrals you receive each month
- Your top referral sources & referring individuals
- % of your revenue that come from referrals
- % of your revenues that come from repeat clients
- The cost of gaining a new client vs. the cost of keeping a current client
- The # of referrals you pass on each month? To increase your referral and repeat business, read the #1 Question to Ask to the left. I have no idea what you are saying here. And did you mean to add the link below to this blog?
For more information – Net Promoter Calculator